Today I read a blog post from The Life of an Anxious Teen where she made a list of things that made her happy. She listed 20 things.
Now I loooove to do lists. So much so that part of my OCD tendencies have me making lists to ease my anxieties.
So in addition to my daily Photo Challenges that I have been doing with Raison d’être and still invite people to join in on, I think I am going to aim for a weekly list challenge.
I will go through my Listography books [sooo addicted] and find a list topic for the week. I will then post the title similar as this week’s title. I will provide instructions if some are necessary.
I invite everyone to participate to any level they are comfortable!
You can be deep and analytical or soft and fluffy! It can be fun or self discovery!
Please join in!! If you end up doing it, just comment on mine and I will make sure to stop by yours! It will be a fun little community support thing to get in on! Please join in!!
* * * * *
This week is the Happiness List Challenge: What makes YOU happy?
I have done this one before so I am going to push myself a bit. I am going for 20 things, but I am not going to stop myself–just going to let it flow.
If you are only able to get 5, that is still great and should still be noted!! Maybe next week you will blow me out of the water!! The only competition is with yourself on this self discovery! And I just want to take the journey to get to know my fellow bloggers better!!
Cassie’s Happiness List
- My Nalgene bottle
- Starry skies
- Hair accessories: flowers, ribbons, bows, head wraps
- Bubble wrap–feels good to pop
- Collages and collaging
- Pink, the color
- My lava lamps
- Cake decorating
- Sitting by a fire in a fireplace
- Listening to the ocean, in person
- The smell of the ocean
- Helping others
- Holding hands [with anyone and everyone]
- Making lists [I told y’all I love it!!]
- Looking through my picture albums [specific ones I made for therapy purposes]
- Playing with my nephew
- Spending time with my best friends
- Emails with Raison d’être
- Blog comment convos with K and a2eternity
- Kik with my friends’ daughters
- My therapy cart: hair flower making station, collage section, stickers, cards, friendship bracelets, etc. a bunch of short term projects.
- Boots with the fur
- Making digital photo albums to print