I just had an awesome conversation where I introduced someone to the PLUR lifestyle. I am SO excited!!
Of course I am still high!! But apparently he said my passions were more apparent than usual… I am more open and free.
Ok so maybe he is technically the last guy I dated and we had hooked up a couple times. And I know PC does not want me hanging out with him because he and I banged. Even though the sex is dead to me and I care about this kid as a friend.
And especially now that he is making the effort to listen to and experience my lifestyle!! He listened! He is listening to my songs. My favorite EDM. I gave him some variety.
And PC told me to go to bed.
I gave him my explanation why PLUR means so much to me.
Being a raver has such negative connotations but this guy never judges. Not that PC does.
But this kid did not cramp my high. He had a fun convo with me. Kept up with my passions. Let me explore myself.
Is that not one of the best parts of trips?
Here is mine.
Why I love the PLUR lifestyle:
[PLUR stands for Peace, Love, Unity, Respect]
- I practice this. Daily. Naturally. When I rediscovered it I felt like I found my place; I fit in. This is me in 4 letters. Anyone who knows me agrees.
- I am wearing a PLUR belly button right now to remind myself of who I am so I do not lose myself; my hidden reminder.
- Even with all that is going on with me, I still seem to practice this. Naturally. It is my root instinct.
- Automatic connections and friendships with those who believe in this lifestyle.
- I am still Jewish. But I do believe in PLUR and I am a raver. It is part of who I am.
- The dancing. However you feel like. It is encouraged. I dance and when I do I just dgaf. I do me. Either you are dancing with me or are in my way so leave me alone.
- The colors. The glow in the dark.
- The music. Duh.
- They actually have artistry and skill.
- Seeing peace in everyone; united together as one. Makes my heart happy.
- The kandi. It endorses sharing. A craft that encourages sharing your skill and love with each other’s. It’s beautiful.
My insight tonight:
- Peace to those who hurt me, still.
Love for all even if they don’t deserve it and continue to hurt me; you never know if you are the only one loving them. Because I can’t help that I’m a lover.
- I’ll always hope for unity. I will always encourage it, endorse it, foster it. I am a leader. We need more of it.
- And respect. It’s all I want.
Alright my head is heavy. I have PLUR on my mind. Maybe I’ll blog with my favorite PLUR and raver pics later on courtesy of Pinterest.
I am going back to enjoying this rare opportunity. Glitter and lava lamps going. Music caressing my skin and ears. Woozy. Nauseated.