I’ve had the privilege of being nominated to the Liebster Award by two fabulous, creative, innovative, real,….well I just could keep going here…. bloggers and I feel very honored to have this!! So I am filling it out twice!!
This nomination was by the fabulous Emma.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My Questions as Posed by Emma
- Do you remember your 14th birthday? How was it? My 14th birthday?! That was a lifetime away!! Literally 15 years ago!! Well, I remember I went to my favorite restaurant which is fondue based. I had my best girl friends there…the guy friends could not go because one of my best friends’ moms would not let her go otherwise. Cindy was there! I was graduating 8th grade so it was a very sentimental time in my life. A lot of change was happening–my tiny class I grew up with was splitting up and I was about to be immersed into a class of 2,000. An end of an era.
- Do you fear death? No. I am ready for it. I am not suicidal because that is against my religion and beliefs–being Jewish and knowing about how many people died in the Holocast Oyvey!! But also working as a healthcare provider and seeing how many people fight for life to have it taken away from them, I just cannot do it. Too much guilt. Also with that, working in a trauma center, I have seen some crazy shit that you cannot make up… And it has proven to me that you just never know what will happen when and when it is your time. So no I don’t want to die but yes I am ready for it and I am not afraid of it.
- If you would have a daugther being born today, what would you name her? HAHAHAHA OH MAN I have one name specifically and it is after a Disney character. I cannot say becausenitnwill give me away completely because everyone who knows me knows I will name my daughter this. But I am also thinking Calypso and Nicole with nicknames of course!! I love nicknames!!
- Are you at the place in your life that you wish to be? Far from it. It has caused my most recent relapse and many panic attacks. No matter how hard I try to stay positive and fight for what I want, I keep getting dealt bad cards and finding walls instead of doors. Just an unlucky lady.
- Do you like having lemon juice on top of a pasta dish? Depends. On Alfredo, yes please!! Maybe even a red sauce. But just butter no.
- If you could travel anywhere for free today, where would you go? I really want to go Australia/New Zealand, France, and Europe [do the concentration camp tour]. But I also love Hawaii, Disneyland, Disney world, and Las Vegas.
- Have you ever broken up with a friend? Yes multiple times.mit is really, really rough. One let his girlfriend call me degrading terms because she was jealous. Another, a girl,must kept flaking on me. One friend always wanted me for her convenience and I was at a point in my life where I didn’t have time to make all the effort or energy for that. I ended a lot of friendships when I was going to two schools full time and working part time. They expected me to still plan everything and coordinate schedules when I told them I needed them to step up for it. Out here, people are very selfish and entitled. It was and still is hard for me to accept but I cut those people out. It really paid off when I was going through my biggest relapse and recovery initiation.
- Who is your favourite characther on FRIENDS? Hmmm Phoebe and Rachel
- What do you know about Sweden? They produced Martin Garrix and some other amazing EDM artists [Swedish House Mafia]. They have some of the most beautiful people. I love their culture and their history. Sweden and Denmark hate to be confused!!! Their streets and immersion of outdoor culture is amazing.
- What’s your dream job? To be a pediatric nurse. I think acute care or critical care. Maybe even cardio thoracic.
- What did you have for breakfast today? I slept through breakfast. But I had shakes to compensate.
I nominate the following amazing bloggers for the Liebster Award! I love reading your posts and find them motivational and inspirational. I look forward to your responses!
Here are my questions!!
- What types of pets have you had? If none, which kind do you wish you had had?
- What do you think of when you think of California and someone from California [be brutally honest]?
- What is one art or craft skill you want to learn and why?
- What is your all time favorite joke? Yup, tell it here!
- What is one thing you have not done but are going to push yourself to try and do before the end of 2015?
- What is your guilty pleasure[s]?
- What is something you feel confident you are good at…so much so you could teach someone else if they did not know how to do it?
- Have you ever felt yourself doing something, or even believing something, just because societal pressures indicated you to do so even if you did not believe it to be true or you did not have a strong feeling either way? What was it and what did you do in the end?
- What is your favorite decor item in your bedroom and why?
- Have you ever personally been victimized by Regina George?
- Favorite song of the moment: