I’ve had the privilege of being nominated to the Liebster Award by two fabulous, creative, innovative, real,….well I just could keep going here…. bloggers and I feel very honored to have this!! So I am filling it out twice!!
My first nomination was by WeightyWonder.
Here are the rules for this:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My Questions as Posed by WeightyWonder
- If you didn’t blog about what you blog about now, what would you blog about? I am honestly not sure. I feel like being true to myself is the best I can do. Giving advice is great but I feel like there are so many of those out there. And teenagers today never want to listen to someone older than them who went through the same things. I am passionate about a few things. I am possibly going to help do a blog for my new job on healthcare concerns related to my new field. That will be fun. But nothing like being open and honest so others understand via transparency about eating disorders and their impacts.mand currently the effects of bullying and harassment by a boss.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Hahaha immediate response: I want my college dancer body back. Ok shut up Ed. I think it would be not letting other people’s opinions of me get to me and impact me the way it does.
- Who is your favorite person to spend a night binge-watching movies/tv with? Haaaa PC is out because he falls asleep! Badgyr. I miss her sooo much!! But she’s my perfect binge watcher!!! Ooo and Erin!! Erin and I always binge on holiday movies!
- Do you have any pets? Tell us about them. NOOOOOOO!! I seriously think that is why my anxiety is so bad right now. I usually have pet rats and they help!! I am hoping to do a move real soon and then I can look into pets. Had a gaggle of kittens recently but we found them loving homes. I could really use a therapy animal.
- What is “your song”? It seriously depends on who you ask. Everyone has a song that reminds them of me because I fit into a lot of songs. LA face with an Oakland booty….. But I think I would have to choose Miley Cyrus “The Climb” because it came out when I was fighting an uphill battle, and damnit I am always fighting an uphill battle. I had phases where it was Britney Spears “If You Seek Amy”, Sia’s “Chandelier”, Tove Lo “Habits”, Seether ft Amy Lee “Broken” I won’t lie.
- What are five words that describe you? Passionate, loyal, empathetic, caring, compassionate.
- If you were going to dye your hair a crazy color, what color would you choose? That deep purple maroon color. I want to do it allll over my head!!
- What body jewelry/piercings do you have? Tons! I LOVE piercings and have more to come!! Belly button, double ear lobe bilaterally, double cartilage, tragus, triple forward helix, and had something private and had orbital cartilage.
- If you had to watch one tv show only for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Not just one sorry. It would be Gilmore Girls, M*A*S*H, Skins UK, and Modern Family.
- Socks or slippers? For what? To sleep it is socks. To walk around it is slippers.
- Who is your favorite sidekick? Pasquale from Tangled.
Now my turn to nominate some amazing bloggers, yeeyee!! i cannot wait to see how you answer my questions!
Here are my questions for them!!
- What types of pets have you had? If none, which kind do you wish you had had?
- What do you think of when you think of California and someone from California [be brutally honest]?
- What is one art or craft skill you want to learn and why?
- What is your all time favorite joke? Yup, tell it here!
- What is one thing you have not done but are going to push yourself to try and do before the end of 2015?
- What is your guilty pleasure[s]?
- What is something you feel confident you are good at…so much so you could teach someone else if they did not know how to do it?
- Have you ever felt yourself doing something, or even believing something, just because societal pressures indicated you to do so even if you did not believe it to be true or you did not have a strong feeling either way? What was it and what did you do in the end?
- What is your favorite decor item in your bedroom and why?
- Have you ever personally been victimized by Regina George?
- Favorite song of the moment: