Thank you Miss Gemma, lovely owner of Lost to the Dark, for my latest Liebster Award Nomination!!! I do apologize for my delay in response.
- Thank the wonderful person who nominated you.
- Display the logo for the award
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has set.
- Pose 5-10 questions for your nominees; if you cannot think of any you can repeat some that were asked of you.
Gemma’s Questions for Me:
- What is your favourite film franchise? Disney. No further explanation necessary. 😛
- How did you come up with your blog name? My blog name reflects what my blog is about. For the longest time I actually thought I was hearing voices… Specifically just one over and over again. It would tell me I was fat, worthless, never good enough, a failure, to repeat things, etc. not until 2013 did I find out that that “voice” I had hidden from the world was actually very common in eating disorders. It is actually thoughts but they can be so loud and dominating sometimes that it sounds like a voice. So I named my Ed’s voice for Eating disorder’s voice. My blog represents all the struggles I face while battling those thoughts and my journey with anorexia as I relapse and recover over and over again. It is that inside look. It is what it sounds like. My goal is so that others might understand the struggles of eating disordered people to break stereotypes and stigma but to also maybe better understand the needs associated.
- Favourite breed of dog? I LOVE Dalmatians but they are not great with kids. I also love Italian grey hounds. But if my OCD was non existent, I would want a German Shepard, Australian shepard, husky, or other shedding dog.
- If a film were to be made about your life which actor/actress would you want to play you and why? I hate this question only because I’m so self conscious of how I look I feel like I’m never pretty enough for any of them to play me. And non have my body type. That is crucial for my story.
- Your life motto? PLUR: Peace, Love, Unity, Respect.
The last time I nominated people, of the 20 no one did it. :[