5 things was originally by the fabulous rr1996
I loved the idea so much that I asked his permission to recreate it! Here is my version! ❤
5 Things I Absolutely HATE:
- Not being heard or understood
- Ignorant people
- Entitled people
- People who take credit for my work and effort
Can People Please:
- Just stop the drama.
- Ditto to R: accept when they are wrong…it’s called accountability and responsibility.
- Stop being so addicted to technology? Get off your phones. Get off your tablets. Get the fuck off Facebook. Connect with people.
- Stop assuming that because I’m overweight that I’m lazy/inactive/bulimic? I’m anorexic. Why would I lie and make that up? And proceed to tell you?
- Start caring for their children and raising their own children? You’re not their friend you are their parent. You are the reason they are unable to behave.
5 Things I Want:
- My trained profession and a job worthy of my skill set
- Pet rats
- To be thin and fit
- To have money so I can afford to move out, dance, and take trips
- Cherry as my therapist again… But to have a known therapy treatment team and plan right now.
Would It Be Okay If:
- The EDM club and dance scene was as vibrant here as it is in Vegas
- I actually got the things I asked for and deserved because I sure have worked hard and earned them…….
- People kept their religions to themselves and private? Because clearly there has never been a separation of church and well anything… What you believe is for you and your choice religion. Stop telling others how their life choices are wrong.
- Someone showered me in expensive gifts and payed my rent?
- There was a national holiday dedicated to cheese. And we had two days off for it.