Had a huge fight with PC last night. So much so I actually didn’t respond to his texts until this afternoon because I was still upset and needed space.
Which then just drives my anxiety and OCD behaviors forward.
Right now my obsessions are pretty high.
- Being organized
- Everything having a place
- Finding the perfect place for everything
- Going minimalistic
- Creating my Life Binder
- My organization projects
- Finishing books
- Finishing projects
- Running [can’t, injured]
- Dying my hair [change]
- List making
My organization projects:
- Cards in a mini binder–have supplies
- Pictures in picture frames–almost complete
- Tossing out hair products/ face washes/ shampoo/ conditioner and cleaning that all up–complete
- Arranging zen candle display on mirror bases –ordered, create space and make it happen
- Life Binder–have all papers and graphics in binder and sorted; need to fill them out
- Birthday card box–have the cards, have the birth dates, need to clean up who I deem worthy of sending a card to especially after this past year [all but a small handful neglected me and my birthday and I am done over extending myself].
- DBT Card Flip–have idea and picture of it, have supplies
- Sort jewelry
- Finish 10+ books I’ve started