I just pulled this off of Pinterest. And I absolutely love it. It is a great way to obtain validation and support from fellow bloggers, pinners, whatever other forms of media is out there.
I think it is a great way to start a mini challenge in the mental and behavioral health community.
So I am starting this one and I hope it spreads.
- Post picture in a post
- Title it: Sticky Support Challenge.
- Tag others that you know are struggling and would benefit from this challenge.
- Keep an eye out–once they post, make sure to comment something for their post-it note
- Remember: the goal here is to create a supportive community so when someone is struggling, they can look at their sticky notes and feel supported, cared for, appreciated, and not alone. We are all together.
- Dancing in the rain aoifs
- Ana for Life
- Borderline Med